Bilstein SN2 And SNS2 Series Dirt Open Wheel Modified Shocks
Designed for applications requiring steel body shocks, the all new BILSTEIN SN2 Series features optimized shock lengths and a new lightweight aluminum body cap. The SN2 modular design enables the flexibility to re-valve and rebuild as needed while still meeting various sanctioning body requirements. New Basevalve Shock Available FALL 2017!!
- 46mm extruded modular steel body maintains tighter tolerances for superior performance
- Body design allows for standard or coilover applications
- 14mm hard chromed shaft reduces seal drag and breakaway stiction
- Dickson Racing Shocks offer our Synergy X Linear/Digressive Piston and for the left rear valving a COB digressive piston.
- Mono-tube design provides maximum heat dissipation
4 Shock Package - $1,100.00 Basevalve - $1,500.00
6 Shock Package - $1,650.00 Basevalve - $2,250.00
BILSTEIN XVS Series Dirt Open Wheel Modified Shocks
BILSTEIN XVS Series Shock Absorbers are 46mm steel body mono-tube shocks designed for, but not limited to, Late Models, and Modifieds.
- Extreme volume nitrogen bulb
- Zinc plated for a durable, long lasting finish
- Available with or without base valve
- Accepts threaded coil over sleeve
- Dickson Racing Shocks offer our Synergy X Linear/Digressive Piston and for the Left Rear valvings a COB digressive piston.
- Optional adjustable shaft available
4 Shock Package - Call
6 Shock Package - Call
BILSTEIN Dirt Late Model Shocks Coming Soon......